Monday, November 19, 2012

no more dry scalp


My best friend and I both suffered from terrible itchy weeping scalps for years. And together we purchased and tested dozens of dandruff shampoos and drug store medications.
We were desperate for a solution and willing to try anything. But all we got were temporary results at best.
And the nasty truth was, our dry, itchy scalp was only getting worse the more products we tried.
My girlfriends loved going to the hair salon. But for me it was humiliating. I was often asked if I had head lice or a nervous itching problem.
It didn't matter what the occasion - birthday parties for my kids, going to a movie (even in the dark) or reading a book by myself... I was constantly aware of my dry, itchy scalp.
So I spent much of my time searching for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment